- Physical Research Laboratory (ISRO), Ahmedabad: with Prof. Bijaya Kumar Sahoo, on calculations of atomic properties using the Variational Quantum Eigensolver algorithm.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay: with Prof. Rahul Maitra, on topics of relevance to ultracold physics using the Phase Estimation Algorithm and with multireference wave functions.
- Osaka City University: with Prof. Kenji Sugisaki, on various aspects of relativistic calculations, and exploring the landscape of hardware efficient ansatze for VQE calculations.
- IISER, Kolkata (with Dr. Sangita Sen), University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA (with Dr. Avijit Shee), and Hiroshima University, Japan (with Prof. Minori Abe): on applications of atomic and molecular physics to fundamental physics, and long-term goals of tackling the problems in the framework of quantum computation.
- University of Tokyo: with Prof. Yasunobu Nakamura, on property calculations including relativistic effects, within the framework of the VQE algorithm.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati: with Dr. Tapan Mishra, on quantum simulations of many-body systems.
- Centre for Quantum Technologies (CQT), Singapore
We are open to future collaborations in research areas pursued at CQuERE.