Job Title: Post Doctoral Fellow
No of post: 1 (One)
Job Requirement: To develop and assist optical setup for Cold atom-based Gravimeter experiment.
Qualification: PhD in Physics/ Engineering or allied areas.
Experience / Expertise:
- Hands on experience on the Diode lasers, precision optical components like mirrors, waveplates, optical fibers etc.
- Experience in laser beam characterization, beam collimation, frequency stabilization etc.
- Knowledge of experiments on laser cooling and trapping.
- Knowledge of basic electronics interfacing and control of the experiments.
- Good knowledge of noise analysis, systematic errors, uncertainty evaluation etc.
- Working experience in high precision optics laboratory.
- Knowledge of Eagle, LabView, Phython etc. will be an added advantage.
Salary: As per CSIR/ UGC norms
Tenure: Initially for 1 year but can be extended based on performance and project requirement.
Interested candidates should send their detailed resume and research statement within 10 days to firstname.lastname@example.org