Visiting Faculty Member
Tapan is a theoretical condensed matter physicists with research interest in computational quantum condensed matter physics. He is currently an Associate Professor in the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati. He is involved in different problems of current importance which are listed below.
– Quantum simulations of many-body condensed matter system.
– Topological phase transitions.
– Disorder induced phase transitions.
– Superconducting circuit Quantum Electrodynamics(QED).
– Quantum dynamics with Quantum random walk.
– Ultracold atoms in optical lattices.
– Phase transitions in frustrated and flat band lattices.
Further details can be found here.