Visiting Faculty Member
Tapan is a theoretical condensed matter physicists with research interest in computational quantum condensed matter physics. He is currently a Reader-F in NISER, Bhubaneshwar. He is involved in different problems of current importance which are listed below.
– Quantum simulations of many-body condensed matter system.
– Topological phase transitions.
– Disorder induced phase transitions.
– Superconducting circuit Quantum Electrodynamics(QED).
– Quantum dynamics with Quantum random walk.
– Ultracold atoms in optical lattices.
– Phase transitions in frustrated and flat band lattices.
Further details can be found here.