Junior Research Fellow, IAI – TCG CREST
I am currently focused on Low Dimensional Topology, Knot Theory, Knot invariants, Khovanov Homology, Braids, manifolds of dimensions 3 & 4. etc. I am also exploring areas of Differential Geometry, i.e., Vector Bundles, Classifying spaces, etc., and Algebraic Topology.
- (M.Sc Project) This project was on Algebraic Geometry. I have studied some basic aspects of algebraic geometry and finished the project with an Interesting proof of Hilbert Nullstelensatz, under the supervision of Dr. Suparna Sen.
- (B.Sc Project) The project was on Topological groups and the introduction of Haar measure on a locally compact topological group under the supervision of Dr. Pabitra Debnath.
- M.Sc in Mathematics from University Of Calcutta, Pure Mathematics Department (2019-2021)
- B.Sc in Mathematics from St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata, (2016-2019)
GATE (MA) Qualified.
NBHM (written) Qualified.
ISI, M.TECH (CrS) Shortlisted.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org