Junior Research Fellow, IAI – TCG CREST
My area of interest includes Functional Analysis, Probability Theory, and Optimization. Currently, I am looking into some topics of Operator Theory and Measure Theoretic Probability.
- M.Sc in Mathematics from National Institute of Technology Rourkela (2020-2022)
- B.Sc in Mathematics from Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Centenary College (2017-2020)
- (M.Sc Project) In this project, we have studied the Convex cone, Relative Interior, Polar Cone, Tangent
and Normal Cone, Support Points, Recession Cone, and Fejer Monotone Sequence. With the help of all these concepts thereafter, we have proved the convergency of the Circumcentered Reflection Method (CRM) for finding the intersecting points oftwo Closed Convex set.
- (Summer Project) This project was completed in SIP 2019 programme at IIT Guwahati. In this project, our aim was to analyze Metric Spaces, Cantor sets, and Multivariable Calculus.
conferences and Training Programmes:
- Seminar Presentation 2022: Presented Lagrange’s Four Square Theorem at NIT Rourkela
- MTTS 2021 Level 2 Programme
- Summer Internship on PDE from IIT Ropar (2021)
- Mini-MTTS 2018 Programme Kolkata
Inspire Fellowship 2022
GATE Mathematics 2022 & 2023
DST Inspire Scholar (2017-2022)
JAM Mathematics 2020