Junior Research Fellow, IAI – TCG CREST
My primary research interests are (but are not limited to): applications of Machine learning and Deep learning to areas with a confluence of statistics and optimization.
- M.Sc in Applied Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
- B.Sc (Hons.) in Mathematics, Dyal Singh College, Delhi University
- Awarded DAAD Fellowship from Germany in 2018. I was an exchange student at the Technical University of Dresden, Germany from Sep 2018 until Feb 2019.
- Recipient of a Merit cum means scholarship at IIT Mandi
- Qualified for GATE (MA) in 2022.
- Yoga, Football, and trekking.
- I enjoy reading self-help novels and being in the lap of nature.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikhilraghav-/
Feel free to contact me if you think we can explore any possibility of mutual interests.