Pratik Kumar Kundu
Junior Research Fellow, IAI – TCG CREST
I am interested in different areas of non-commutative algebra like Cyclic Homology and Associative Algebras, which I have explored in my last semester. Recently my focus lies in the area of Operator Algebra and K theory. In addition to that, I am exploring various algebraic aspects of Knot theory.
- M.Sc in Mathematics from Jadavpur University (2019 – 2021)
- B.Sc in Mathematics from Jadavpur University (2016 – 2019)
- Qualified CSIR-UGC NET JRF Dec 2021 (AIR 82)
- Qualified GATE 2022 (AIR 168)
- Qualified NBHM Ph.D. written exam 2021 & 2022
- Qualified JAM 2019
- Qualified WBSET in 2022.
- Obtained DST-SHE INSPIRE Scholarships from 2016 to 2021.