Junior Research Fellow, IAI – TCG CREST
I am exploring some topics in the area of Combinatorial Commutative Algebra since my M.Sc days. I am also interested in Homological Algebra, Algebraic Geometry, Algebraic Topology, Combinatorics, and Graph theory. I am flexible enough and so research interests are subject to increase as I get new exposures.
- M.Sc in Mathematics from Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI), Belur, India (2020-2022)
- B.Sc in Mathematics from Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandira, Belur, India (2017-2020)
- (M.Sc Project) Title of my MSc project report is “Symbolic Powers of Path Ideal”.
- Gold Medal for holding the first rank in M.Sc. Mathematics 2020-2022 batch of RKMVERI.
- INSPIRE fellowship 2023 (Provisional offer letter)
- Qualified CSIR NET June 2022 (All India Rank 52)
CSIR NET fellowship 2022
- Qualified JAM 2020
- Qualified GATE 2022
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com