The registration process will require your name and a valid email address to which you have access. First-time users: please click the Register button and enter your username, first name, last name, Email address and password of your choice and click Register. Please note that :
- The username & E-Mail address can’t be changed later. Therefore make sure that you enter them correctly.
- Only one application is accepted from an email address.
- A verification email will be sent to your email address (as filled up by you in the registration form). The process of registration will be completed only after the email address has been successfully verified. Therefore, make sure that you have access to the email address.
- The password has to have at least 8 characters with at least one uppercase character, at least one lowercase character, and at least one number.
- Once registered, you can log in and go directly to the application portal. Alternately, you can login and click on My Saved Forms from your account followed by Apply for RISE PhD Application, and start filling up the admission form.
Personal and Academic Details
You have to provide your complete personal and academic details in this section. Please note that:
- If you choose degree (or stream) as “Other“, please clearly mention the degree (or stream resp.) in “Remarks“. You can also add your academic achievements (e.g. Gold Medalists etc) in “Remarks”.
- If you are in the final semester of your master’s, please write “Awaited” in the “Marks/grades” field.
- For NET qualifiers, please mention “JRF / LS” along with the rank.
- You can save your data by clicking on the button “Save For Later“, and continue from where you left with “My Saved Forms“.
You need to upload your resume, statement of purpose, photo, scanned signature, and identity proof. Please note that:
- The resume and statement of purpose should be in PDF (preferred) or word format. The file size should be less than 1 MB each. Your resume should contain your complete academic career. If you have any accepted paper in a peer-reviewed journal or conference, provide complete details of the publication in your resume.
- A digital photograph in JPG/JPEG/PNG format showing your facial features in full frontal view would have to be uploaded. The photograph should be 35 mm x 45 mm (width x height) and the file size should be between 10 – 200 KB.
- The full signature scan should be in JPG/JPEG/PNG format. The image should be 90 mm x 30 mm (width x height). The file size should be between 5 – 100 KB.
- For identity proof, you have to upload the scanned image of any one of the following valid Govt.-issued Photo ID cards: Passport / Aadhar card / Voter card / Pan card. Also note that you have to produce that card, in original, for verification during the admission test / interview. The file size should be between 10 – 200 KB.
- You cannot save your uploaded documents; so please upload these documents during the final submission.
You will be required to confirm the submission of your application, after filling up all the forms and uploading all the files. To confirm, you need to click on the Submit button to submit your application. Note that the application form would not be accepted until you confirm your form submission. On successful submission of the form, you will receive an e-mail with the details given. Please note the application number given on that e-mail for further references. Once you have confirmed your submission and obtained the e-mail with the application number, no further updates will be allowed.
Contact: For any application-related queries, contact us at email@example.com (mail) or +91 7365834846 (mobile).