- “Instructions for the Written Examination” have been updated on April 28, 2021.
- “Sample question” has been updated on April 16, 2021
Announcement, PhD Programme 2021
At present (2021) we are offering a PhD programme in collaboration with Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI), India in the fields of Computer Science and Mathematics. Full time PhD aspirants will only be considered.
Research Domains: Our current research focus includes Cryptography, Quantum Computing and Cyber Security, Mathematics and its Applications and Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Eligibility: All students in their final semester pursuing M.Tech / M.E / M.Stat / M.Math / M.Sc or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics or other areas of quantitative sciences may apply.
Fellowship: All successful candidates will be offered a TCGCREST fellowship of Rupees Sixty Thousand ( 60,000.00 INR) per month. Also, a contingency grant upto 2,00,000.00 ( two lacs ) will be awarded per annum.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the IAI Admission Test and an interview conducted by the Institute.
Application Procedure: Interested candidates are requested to apply ONLINE by filling up the following form available here.
If you face any problems please feel free to contact the Admissions Committee Members listed below.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2021, Monday
Examination Date: 29 May 2021, Saturday
Examination Mode: Online
Examination Duration: 3 Hours
Instructions for the Written Examination:
- The examination will be held on 29th May 2021 between 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM (IST).
- The candidate should have a stable internet connection, and an application that can scan hand-written papers in portable document format (PDF).
- All other instructions will be given on the day of the examination by e-mail.
- If you do not receive the soft copy of the admit card by 20th May 2021, please contact us.
Examination Type: There will be 15 questions, 5 from each group (A, B, C as described below). The candidate will be asked to answer at most 5. Each question will be of 20 marks on a specific concept, with possible sub-questions (short answer type).
The three sections are:
- A: General Mathematics
- B: Technical Topics in Computer Science
- C: Technical Topics in Mathematics
Contact: For any query, you may please contact the following faculty members over phone during 9AM-11AM and 4PM-6PM or via email.
- Soumyajit +91 96744 26420 / email@example.com
- Arpita +91 98302 21008 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nilanjan +91 79807 20012 / email@example.com