- “Final List of Selected Candidates for the IAI-PhD Program 2021″ published on July 12, 2021.
- “The List of Selected Candidates for the Interview” has been added on June 12, 2021.
- “Examination Type” has been updated on May 24, 2021
- “Instructions for the Written Examination” have been updated on May 24, 2021.
- The Application Deadline is over.
- “Instructions for the Written Examination” have been updated on May 18, 2021.
- “Sample question” has been updated on April 16, 2021
Announcement, PhD Programme 2021
At present (2021) we are offering a PhD programme in collaboration with Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI), India in the fields of Computer Science and Mathematics. Full time PhD aspirants will only be considered.
Research Domains: Our current research focus includes Cryptography, Quantum Computing and Cyber Security, Mathematics and its Applications and Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the IAI Admission Test and an interview conducted by the Institute.
Selected Candidates for the Interview: The list of selected candidates can be found here.
Final Selected Candidates for IAI-PhD Program 2021: The list of seleced candidates can be found here.
Application Deadline: 17 May 2021, Monday
Examination Date: 29 May 2021, Saturday
Examination Mode: Online
Examination Duration: 3 Hours
Instructions for the Written Examination:
- The examination will be held on 29th May 2021 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM. You will receive the question paper by 9:00 AM..
- Before that, we will send you a test e-mail at around 8:00 AM to verify that you can properly receive the subsequent e-mails.
- Please ensure that the e-mail you receive from the following e-mail ids should go to your inbox and not to spam: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the instructions regarding the preparation and submission of the answer scripts have been already informed via e-mail. If you do not receive the e-mail, or the soft copy of your admit card, please contact us immediately.
Examination Type: There will be 12 questions, 4 from each group (A, B, C as described below). The candidate will be asked to answer around 5 questions. Each question will be of 20 marks on a specific concept, with possible sub-questions.
The three sections are:
- A: General Mathematics
- B: Technical Topics in Computer Science
- C: Technical Topics in Mathematics
Contact: For any query, you may please contact the following faculty members over phone during 9AM-11AM and 4PM-6PM or via email.
- Soumyajit +91 96744 26420 / email@example.com
- Arpita +91 98302 21008 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nilanjan +91 79807 20012 / email@example.com