My research interests lie primarily in Heegaard Floer homology and Contact geometry. I am also interested in connections with quantum invariants.
I have obtained Ph.D. in Mathematics from Stony Brook University in 2019. I have also done M.A. in Mathematics from Stony Brook University. Prior to that, I have done Bachelor of Mathematics from Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore and graduated with Honors in 2013.
I was a Research Associate at IISER, Bhopal from May 2020 to December 2020, and a Visiting Scientist at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore from September 2019 to May 2020.
I have been an instructor of the following courses:
- Algebra and Its Application (Research Scholars, IAI – TCG CREST) Summer 2021.
- Calculus IV with Applications – Ordinary differential equations (MAT 303, Stony Brook University) Summer 2019.
- Applied Complex Analysis (MAT 342, Stony Brook University) Summer 2018.
- Applied Algebra (AMS 351/MAT 312, Stony Brook University) Summer 2017
- Applied Algebra (AMS 351/MAT 312, Stony Brook University) Summer 2016
- Calculus B: Integral calculus (MAT 126, Stony Brook University) Summer 2015
I have also served as a TA of many undergraduate and graduate level math courses.
Preprints / Publications:
- Cabling Legendrian and transverse knots (with John B. Etnyre and Hyunki Min) (Preprint available at arXiv:2012.12148)
- Transverse and Legendrian invariants of cables in combinatorial link Floer homology (Preprint available at arXiv:1903.12256 )
- Invariants of annular links, cobordisms and transverse links from combinatorial link Floer complex (Preprint available at arXiv:1910.07886)
- Invariants of annular links, cobordisms and transverse links from combinatorial link Floer complex [IISc: Nov 4, 2019]
- Invariants from combinatorial link Floer homology and cables [ Stony Brook University: March 27, 2019]
- Introduction to Heegaard Floer homology [ Stony Brook University: Feb 19, 2016]
- Legendrian knots and their cables [IISER Bhopal Symposioum :March 25, 2021]
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail), +91-8584880643 (mobile)