We are organizing a bi-weekly student research seminar series, Student Colloquium, from 31st August 2022. This seminar is held on alternate Wednesday from 16:00. The objective of this seminar series is to give a platform to the research scholars, where they will present research papers (either from their research area or any other relevant research works that they found to be interesting). This in turn will help the students to learn:
- How to face the audience and gain confidence while delivering talks
- Increasing the speaking ability in English
- How to prepare slides and how to finish talks within a stipulated time
- How to handle questions from audiences, and
- Finally, getting an idea about the research works that other students are pursuing.
Co-ordinator: Bibhas Chandra Das (email@example.com).
Online Meeting Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81203195437?pwd=eEY1V0szZmpxWHo0czlPTERHcWxrdz09
Meeting ID: 812 0319 5437 Passcode: 443121
- Talk on 14/09/2022Speaker: Ms. Shital Lawande, 2nd Year Ph.D. StudentTitle: Mapping class group of surfaces
- Talk on 31/08/2022Speaker: Mr. Arijit Shaw, 3rd Year Ph.D. Student
Title: Next-Gen Automated Reasoning – The Quest for Scalability
Useful Links: [Slides] [Video]